To motivate, reward and financially assist the deserving and meritorious students, Resonance PCCP offers various kinds of scholarships. Below mentioned scholarships are applicable in the Academic Session 2017-18 for classroom programme students at Kota Centre.
|S.No.||Scholarship Category||Classroom % Scholarship|
|1|| HBCSE Olympiad (IJSO) Stage-1 Qualified||30%|
|2||HBCSE Olympiad (IJSO) Stage-2 Qualified||50%|
|3||HBCSE Olympiad (IJSO) Stage-3 Qualified ||70%|
|4||Real Brother & Sister studying in Resonance||25%|
|5||Old Classroom of Resonance PCCP||10%|
|6||Either or both parents in Defence services (PBORs)||10%|
Resonance Scholarship cum Admission Test - ResoNET
Resonance conducts Resonance Scholarship cum Admission Test (ResoNET) before commencement of regular classes. The students can appear in it & get the benifit of scholarships. The Scholarship would be given to the students according to the performance of the students in ResoNET.
|Score in Scholarship Test (%)||Scholarship (Fee Concession)(%)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
There are some terms & conditions to be fulfilled by the students to become eligible for above mentioned scholarships. They are :
- All the Scholarships would be in the form of concession in course fee.
- A student can avail only one type of scholarship at a time/in one Academic Session (Best of All).
- If a student pays full fee in advance & becomes eligible for any other 'better scholarship then his excess amount will be refunded through a/c payee cheque in the name of the one of the parents (Father/Mother).
- The students has to submit photocopy of an authentic document proving his /her eligibility to avail the disbursement of scholarship amount.
- The award of scholarship is solely on the discretion of the institute.
- The Institute can revise/increase/decrease/stop the scholarship depending upon the financial growth, success of the programme and enrollment of student is its various courses.
- The student eligible for any scholarship should not get himself associated with any of the competing institute/ individual for any academic purpose. If found, the student shall be immediately stripped off from the scholarship. In such a case the amount paid or deducted from fee for him/her shall be recovered by the institute.
- Any dispute will be subjected to Kota Jurisdiction only.