- Lost & Found Display: To track the lost and found items.
- Teaching Aid's: Projector, Visualizer and teaching through Models.
- Suggestion Boxes for students to put their suggestion whsich helps in further improvement of services being offered by the institute.
- Anunaad (In-house quarterly magazine): To provide the student a platform where they can enjoy their creative talent,
increase their General Awareness, get inspiration from the real heroes of this world and
test themselves against the Challenge put up by the Brain Teasers in the magazine.
- Aquagard & water cooler test for pure water.
- Generator for uninterrupted supply of electricity in case of power failure.
- Neat and Clean separate wash room for boys and girls.
- Student Facility Centre: For phone, stationary and refreshment.
- Availability of School Contact and Accommodation List at reception.
- Motivation & Counseling Classes: To make the students stress free and rejuvenated towards the target at regular intervals.
- Display and providing all relevant information about various Competitive Examinations.
- Information about absenteeism and performance of the students to their parents on a regular basis.
- Work Shops for NTSE /IJSO and Mock Exams for various Competitive Examinations.
- Provision to arrange Back-up Classes for weaker students or who missed the Regular Classes on genuine grounds with a prior approval.
Student Grievance handling & Student vigilence.
Providing water & breakfast facilities.